7 apprenticeship opportunities with Miller !!
If you would like to work for a leading, specialist insurance broker, while achieving a recognised professional qualification, then why not apply for Miller’s Apprenticeship scheme?
Miller offer a full-time permanent role, with the opportunity to increase your knowledge in your chosen field while receiving on and off the job training and support.
They are currently recruiting for five Apprentices in their London office and 1 Apprentice in their Ipswich office to carry out an apprenticeship in an Insurance based role.
They are also recruiting for 1 Apprentice in their London office to carry out an IT apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Show initiative, drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Results and service drive
- A team player
- Skilled at influencing and negotiating
- Flexible and adaptable
- Organised and clear thinking
- Hard working and committed
- Desire to complete professional examinations
- GCSE Maths & English minimum grade C or 4.
- Predicted or achieved UCAS score of 96, under the new UCAS tariff system (September 2017 onwards) or 240, under the old UCAS tariff system (pre September 2017)
Learn more and apply for our apprenticeship opportunities via the GOV.UK website using the following links:
Apply now for London (Insurance) >
Apply now for Ipswich (Insurance) >
Apply now for London (IT) >
The closing date for all applications is Sunday 17 March 2019.
« Back to all news
blog comments powered by